The First Dates Book Tag! Want to date a book? This book tag is like going on a blind date with a book. Make me think about dating a book lover, I mostly date young adult books. I think this was the most fun book tag I’ve done for 2018. Even though it was an awkward first date it was still a fun book haul and great for book tag ideas.
This is such a fun tag. I found it at a time I was thinking about getting back into the dating pool. Words of encouragement down below, please. 🙂
ORIGINAL TAG: https://youtu.be/dTFgl7cJjV4
CAM AT WOLFSHOT PUBLISHING (hilarious version): https://youtu.be/2LXsdy6LcDQ
1. The awkward first date – a book where something felt off. It wasn’t a bad book, but lacked that spark for you.
2. The cheap first date – book that turned out less than you expected
3. Well-prepared first date – better than expected
4. Hot but dumb – pretty book, not so hot on the inside
5. Blind date – book you picked up not knowing anything about it
6. Speed dating – book you read super fast
7. The rebound – a book you read too soon after a book hangover and it kind of ruined the book for you
8. Overly enthusiastic date – a book that felt like it was trying too hard
9. The perfect first date – book that did everything right for you
10. Humiliating first date – book you’re embarrassed to admit you liked/ embarrassed to see reading in public for whatever reason